Mango Monster Pudding
By Trusted Dietitian Jenn Messina
This pudding is delicious and loading with protein, fibre and micronutrients. It’s also SO easy to make which is a massive bonus!
Enjoy it on its own or create “Monsters” for a fun Halloween treat!
Makes 2 monsters
- 1 cup Gnubees Mango Tango
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 egg yolk
- Leftover chocolate cake or muffins
1. In a small pot, warm 1 cup of Gnubees Mango Tango and sprinkle cornstarch in slowly. Stirring constantly allow to thick and boil for 1 minute.
2. Separate egg yolk from egg and place in a bowl. Remove mango mixture from the stove and spoon in a few tablespoons of the hot liquid into the egg yolk. Then stir egg mixture back into the pot and boil additional 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in 1 tsp butter and let cook, covered, in fridge.
4. Once cool layer pudding, muffin/cake pieces, and pudding again
5. Top with marshmallow and eyes (secures with a touch of icing)